Gano Lemoine recognizes that technology companies and producers of intellectual property need to protect the manifestation of their ideas – even when that work product is just code, or words on a page. Gano focuses on a practical mix of protections and the interaction of NDAs, Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Trade Secret Agreements with copyright and trademark registrations. Gano has worked with software and app developers, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers, CGI Fx houses, authors, screenwriters, film and television producers and others, for the protection of client’s valuable intellectual property.
• Online Terms of Service and End User License Agreements (EULAs)
• Coder and Engineer Independent Contract and Work-for-Hire Agreements
• Copyright and Trademark Registrations and Enforcement
• Literary Option Purchase Agreements
• Tech and IP Licensing Agreements
Member Oregon Media Production Association