Gano Lemoine not only represents media and entertainment companies and professionals, he is one. Gano came to represent people and companies in media and entertainment by way of his being co-founder and General Counsel for a startup video game company, and through his experience writing multiple screenplays and novels (works in progress).
Gano brings his business knowledge and experience to the media and entertainment business, taking a practical approach to advancing his clients goals and projects. Gano works with video game developers, novelists, screenwriters, film and television producers, reality tv producers, music producers and musicians, and entertainment related software developers, to advance their projects and protect their rights and intellectual property.
• Business, LLC, and Corporation Formations
• Entertainment Contracts & Transactions
• Work for Hire / Creative Work Agreements
• Literary / Screenplay Option/Purchase Agreements
• Producer, Director, and Executive Compensation Agreements
• Non-Disclosure, Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation Agreements
• Life Rights, Right of Publicity Agreements
• Above/Below the Line Agreements
• Licensing Agreements
• Trademark Registration and Protection
• Business Litigation
• Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
Member Oregon Media Production Association